The Information We Collect
We collect information, including any personally identifiable information, that you provide to us in the course of using our Services. The types of information that may be collected through these Services include, but are not limited to: name, address, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, occupation, title and other demographic information. We may also collect information about your personal or professional interests and your use of, or opinions about, various products, programs and services. For instance, we may ask you to identify your job or industry to qualify you for our informer newsletter.
We, our partners, advertisers, advertising networks or other third party service providers may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our web pages, open our emails, or otherwise use the Services, including such information as the type of browser and operating system you are using, your IP address, your device identifiers, your Internet or wireless service provider, location-based information , and the content and advertisements you have interacted with, viewed, or accessed. This data may be combined and linked with data from other sources.
Non Personal Information We Collect
We may place “cookies” on your computer or device. Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer or device to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering with one of our Services. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie assigns a unique numerical identifier to your Web browser or device, and may enable us to recognize you as the same user who has used our Services, and relate your use of the Services to other information about you, such as your usage information and personal information.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. However, you may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies or similar tracking technologies and you should be aware that disabling cookies or similar tracking technologies might prevent you from accessing some of our content. However, your viewing of editorial content may be hampered. If you wish to block cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ to find out how, or check your browser’s instructions.
These tracking technologies may be deployed by us and/or by our service providers or partners on our behalf. These technologies enable us to assign a unique number to you, and relate your Service usage information to other information about you, including your personal information. We may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, including both personal information and Service usage information, and use such information along with offline and online information obtained from other sources (including third parties) such as demographic information and updated contact information (where that information has been lawfully disclosed to us) for the purposes of learning more about you so we can provide you with relevant content.
Information Collected by Third Parties
Some of our Services contain links to third party sites and services whose privacy practices may be different than ours. We also allow you to connect with other third party sites and services. You should consult the other third party sites’ and services’ privacy notices in order to better understand their privacy practices.
We sometimes may offer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or other activities or offerings that are sponsored or co-sponsored by or presented with identified third parties. By virtue of your participation in such activities or offerings, your IP address and the personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit may be provided to both the Affix Advertising, LLC site and the third parties. Affix Advertising, LLC has no control over the third parties’ use of this information.
Use of Information
- We may use the information you provide about yourself or others to fulfill requests for our products or services, to respond to inquiries about offerings and to offer other products, programs or services that may be of interest.
- We may combine information we receive with outside records and share such information with third parties for use on our behalf to enhance our ability to market to you those products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information that we receive from you and from third party sources to third parties whose practices are not covered by this privacy statement (e.g., other marketers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) that want to market products or services to you.
- When you request service, or other product, we will forward the information you give us to the publisher or provider to the extent necessary to fulfill your request. They may contact you with special offers of possible interest.
- We sometimes use this information to communicate with you, such when we make changes to subscriber agreements, to fulfill a request by you for an online newsletter, or to contact you about your account.
- We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our websites, and to enable us to customize your Internet experience. We also may use this information to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. If you wish to opt-out of our sharing of your information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org write us at 8461 Lake Worth Road, Suite 425, Lake Worth, FL 33467.
Our website or any marketing related services are not directed to or at children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly accept, collect or maintain personal information from or about anyone under the age of 13. In the event Affix Advertising, LLC receives information from a registrant who is later identified to be under the age of 13, we reserve the right to remove that registrant’s information from our database.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
If you would like to access or update the personal information we have collected online, please email us at email@example.com
How to Contact Us